From: Oberhuber, Martin
Sent: Saturday, October 07, 2006 5:52 PM
To: DSDP PMC list; Gaff, Doug
Subject: Re: [dsdp-pmc] Urgent: Please review Eclipse Summit DSDP
DSDP Overview presentation:
- Slide #3: last 2 paragraphs, better use "... builds,
...functions" instead of "...will build, ...will function"
- Slide #5, #6: Take care of the copyrights for the logos. Best modify
the copyright statement in the slide footer, like I did for the TM EclipseCon
presentation on Janet's advice:
"© 2006 Wind River Systems. All content
except logos and trademarks is made available under the EPL v1.0"
-- Note that if your contract of employment is similar to
mine, the Copyright Owner is Wind River and not yourself.
- Slide #6: I found the ordering of the logos strange at first sight
since I had expected some ordering by relevance. I'd recommend adding a note to
clarify, e.g. "40 committers, representing (in alphabetical order):"
- Slide #10: Nokia, TI, QNX have not really contributed to TM so far. But LANL
and MontaVista have. Please move PalmSource, Symbian and Montavista more
to front, since they have contributed actual code.
- Slide #11: I don't think the WR Terminalview can be part of RSE 1.0. It will
be added shortly after. Please remove from the list.
- Slide #12: TM Plan items - please change title "TM Future Plans
(proposed, not yet committed)"
- Slide #25: I guess you meant "As WITH all Eclipse projects instead of as
- Last slide: It may seem obvious, but I'd recommend adding the URL http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/
Poster Session Slides:
- Copyright notices, see above
- #6 -- see comment on #10, above
- #7 -- see comment on #11, above
Gaff, Doug schrieb:
Thanks for the great input slides for the poster session and
my presentation! I took the last DSDP update I gave and substituted much
of your content in its place. You can find the presentation here.
I have only 45 minutes to present 6 projects, so I had to cut out some of the
technical detail. FYI, Mika has a separate detailed session on MTJ and
Michael Scharf has a separate slot to demo TM, so hopefully they can cover more
detailed content there.
To create the poster board content, I tried to create one slide
of information and one screen shot for each project. The poster is only 1
m x 1 m, so I figure I only have 2 slides per project. The poster board
slides are here.
I still need to remove some content.
Please take a quick look at the presentation and check for
content, accuracy, style, etc. Some specific questions:
All: Please check
the committer company list and make sure everyone is there.
All: Please check
the additional companies list and add whoever else you want. I
specifically omitted some of the more inactive participants, but feel free to
add as appropriate.
Shigeki: do you
have a higher-resolution head shot?
Shigeki: Can I get
the powerpoint slides from your creation review? I’d like update
the architecture figure.
Mika: can I get a
slide on future functionality beyond 0.7? I have one I’ve used in
the past, but I don’t think it’s accurate.
Christian: can you
send me a higher-resolution headshot?
Thanks again for the help on this. I need feedback
ASAP if you want anything changed. I will print the poster board slides
on Saturday, and I am leaving on Sunday.
dsdp-pmc mailing list
Wind River Systems, Inc.
Target Management Project Lead, DSDP PMC Member