|Re: [dsdp-pmc] Urgent: Please review Eclipse Summit DSDP presentation|
DSDP Overview presentation:
- Slide #3: last 2 paragraphs, better use "... builds, ...functions" instead of "...will build, ...will function"
- Slide #5, #6: Take care of the copyrights for the logos. Best modify the copyright statement in the slide footer, like I did for the TM EclipseCon presentation on Janet's advice:
"© 2006 Wind River Systems. All content except logos and trademarks is made available under the EPL v1.0"
-- Note that if your contract of employment is similar to mine, the Copyright Owner is Wind River and not yourself.
- Slide #6: I found the ordering of the logos strange at first sight since I had expected some ordering by relevance. I'd recommend adding a note to clarify, e.g. "40 committers, representing (in alphabetical order):"
- Slide #10: Nokia, TI, QNX have not really contributed to TM so far. But LANL and MontaVista have. Please move PalmSource, Symbian and Montavista more to front, since they have contributed actual code.
- Slide #11: I don't think the WR Terminalview can be part of RSE 1.0. It will be added shortly after. Please remove from the list.
- Slide #12: TM Plan items - please change title "TM Future Plans (proposed, not yet committed)"
- Slide #25: I guess you meant "As WITH all Eclipse projects instead of as will all..."
- Last slide: It may seem obvious, but I'd recommend adding the URL http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/
Poster Session Slides:
- Copyright notices, see above
- #6 -- see comment on #10, above
- #7 -- see comment on #11, above
Gaff, Doug schrieb:
-- Martin Oberhuber Wind River Systems, Inc. Target Management Project Lead, DSDP PMC Member http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm
Back to the top