RE: [dsdp-pmc] Urgent: Please review Eclipse Summit DSDP presentation

Hi,

This our current view of the future.

mho

From: dsdp-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:dsdp-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of ext Gaff, Doug
Sent: 06 October, 2006 05:37
To: DSDP PMC list
Subject: [dsdp-pmc] Urgent: Please review Eclipse Summit DSDP presentation

Hi PMC,

Thanks for the great input slides for the poster session and my presentation!  I took the last DSDP update I gave and substituted much of your content in its place.  You can find the presentation here.  I have only 45 minutes to present 6 projects, so I had to cut out some of the technical detail.  FYI, Mika has a separate detailed session on MTJ and Michael Scharf has a separate slot to demo TM, so hopefully they can cover more detailed content there.

To create the poster board content, I tried to create one slide of information and one screen shot for each project.  The poster is only 1 m x 1 m, so I figure I only have 2 slides per project.  The poster board slides are here.  I still need to remove some content.

Please take a quick look at the presentation and check for content, accuracy, style, etc.  Some specific questions:

1.       All: Please check the committer company list and make sure everyone is there.

2.       All: Please check the additional companies list and add whoever else you want.  I specifically omitted some of the more inactive participants, but feel free to add as appropriate.

3.       Shigeki: do you have a  higher-resolution head shot?

4.       Shigeki: Can I get the powerpoint slides from your creation review?  I’d like update the architecture figure.

5.       Mika: can I get a slide on future functionality beyond 0.7?  I have one I’ve used in the past, but I don’t think it’s accurate.

6.       Christian: can you send me a higher-resolution headshot?

Thanks again for the help on this.  I need feedback ASAP if you want anything changed.  I will print the poster board slides on Saturday, and I am leaving on Sunday.

Doug