[dsdp-pmc] Happy News

Hi Folks,

I'm glad to tell you that on Monday Oct.1 at 3.30am,
our little daughter arrived!

She's 55cm tall and weighs 3990g - a little giant.
You can see the first photo at
http://www.babyweb.at.

We'll most probably call her Sophia, though we want
to sleep another night over this lifelong decision...

I'll be out of office most of october to get on good
terms with her. For PMC matters, I'll read E-Mail occasionally, so I'll be able to take part in voting. If there is anything urgent, Doug Gaff knows how to reach me.

Cheers,
Martin
--
Martin Oberhuber