From: dsdp-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:dsdp-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of ext Gaff, Doug
Sent: 13 September, 2006 17:56
To: DSDP PMC list
Subject: [dsdp-pmc] Reminder: PMC meeting tomorrow 9/14

Hi folks,

I sent out an outlook invitation to those on the PMC already, so this is just a reminder.  We have our monthly PMC meeting tomorrow at 9 AM ET.  Here’s the timezone conversion:

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingdetails.html?year=2006&month=9&day=14&hour=13&min=0&sec=0&p1=224&p2=24&p3=43&p4=223&p5=101&p6=248

I’ve created an agenda page, but I won’t have this filled in until later today:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/DSDP/PMC/PMC_Minutes_14Sept06

Please add topics you want to cover.

Doug

Back to the top