[dsdp-pmc] Podcast series wit EclipseZone

Hi DSDP PMC,

Let’s talk about this in tomorrow’s meeting.  eRCP, TM, and MTJ are excellent candidates for this, given they are all reaching 1.0 soon.

Doug

From: eclipse.org-project-leads-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:eclipse.org-project-leads-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Ian Skerrett
Sent: Tuesday, September 12, 2006 3:36 PM
To: eclipse.org-project-leads@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: lynn.gayowski@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [eclipse.org-project-leads] Podcast series wit EclipseZone

This summer we ran a series of 9 podcasts on EclipseZone about the different Eclipse Callisto projects.   The feedback we received from the podcast was very favourable, so we are going to do another 6 podcasts this fall.   For this series, I would like to focus on projects that are about to/ or have just shipped their 1.0 release.   Basically, try to spotlight some of the emerging projects within the Eclipse community.

The podcast format is pretty easy.  It is essentially a conversation with one of the guys from EclipseZone.   If you are interested in participating, please let myself and Lynn Gayowski know.

Thanks

Ian

Ian Skerrett

Director of Marketing