[dsdp-pmc] way to over five persons conference call on skype.

Hi, PMC

I found the way to over five persons conference call on skype.
I didn't check it.
But, if we can do these then these tips make we happy. ;-)

1. Supports 10-way conference calling on PC-s with new Intel processors.
 http://share.skype.com/sites/en/2006/02/we_now_have_10way_conference_c.html

2. Daisy chain technic on skype conference.
  A invite B,C,D,E.
  then E call to F, and if F is online then E invite to conference.

  Now, E is bridging audio between two conferences.
  And, E can invite G,H,I...

Good night,
Shigeki

--