RE: [dsdp-pmc] Update site

Title: Update site
Hi Mika,

I have created an update site for Target Management just recently.

Basically, our update site lives on download.eclipse.org just like any other download
we offer -- most projects do it like this.
I have created a PDE Update Site Project for it, and I have some shell scripts that
can optimize the site. Some pointers:

The TM Update Site:
dev.eclipse.org:/home/data/httpd/download.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm/updates/

The TM Project for populating the update site:
:pserver:anonymous@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/cvsroot/dsdp  ,  /org.eclipse.tm.rse/releng/org.eclipse.rse.updatesite

The Platform Releng FAQ:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Platform-releng-faq#How_can_I_run_the_update_manager_from_a_command_line_to_mirror_a_remote_site.3F

Cheers,