From: Elaine Wai [mailto:EmbeddedSystemsConference@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, July 12, 2006 7:15 PM
To: Gaff, Doug
Subject: Call for Abstracts for ESC Silicon Valley 2007 - Deadline Update

Dear Doug

We've made some changes on our end and as a result, there is a new
deadline for ESC Silicon Valley 2007 abstracts.  Please note that you
have until Friday, September 8, 2006 to send in your abstract
submissions.

New deadline to submit: Friday, September 8, 2006

The 2007 technical program will include:
- THE EMBEDDED SYSTEMS CONFERENCE (the core set of 130+ ESC classes)

For your reference, below is your customized URL and will log you
directly into our database. Once logged in, you will have a chance to
edit and/or update your personal information, if necessary.  Please
save this email (and URL) in your files.

(snip)

For those speakers who have submitted an abstract(s), there is no need
to resubmit.  If you received a confirmation e-mail, we have your
submission.

We continue to look forward to receiving your submissions.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at
ewai@xxxxxxx.

Best regards,

Elaine Wai
Conference Coordinator