[dsdp-pmc] Requirements Council - Themese for embedded

Hi DSDP PMC and Doug S,

At the requirements council tomorrow, we’re going to work on the Themes and Priorities for the next Eclipse release.  I know a couple of you will be there, but I wanted to ping the whole group to see if there are some items you’d like to add to the embedded section:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/RequirementsCouncil06TP

I’ll work on some things for DD.  For the rest of you, perhaps you might want to put a few high-level bullet items for your various embedded / mobile projects.

Doug G

Back to the top