[dsdp-pmc] RE: Process for Code Contributions / Feature Additions

I'm also ok with that interpretation in the cases below.

My request is that anything a single PMC member approves MUST be copied
to dsdp-pmc so the rest of the group is aware.

http://www.eclipse.org/projects/dev_process/Eclipse_Standard_TopLevel_Ch
> > arter_v1.0.php
> >   "The Development Projecess"
> >   "[...] The Committers of a Project or component decide which
changes
> > may
> >    be committed to the master code base of a Project or component
> > respectively.
> >    The PMC defines the decision process, but that process must
include
> > the
> >    ability for Committers to veto the change. [...] Common decision
> > processes
> >    include:
> >    * Retroactive - changes are proactively made by Committers but
can be

> >    vetoed by a single Committer.
> >    * Proactive [...]
> >    * Thre Positive [...]"
> >
> > It looks like this mostly applies to code changes done by
committers,
> > and it looks like most of us are using this first (retroactive)
option,

http://www.eclipse.org/legal/ContributionQuestionnairePart1-v1.0.php

mailto:martin.oberhuber@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> > Member of Technical Staff          Phone  (UTC +1h): +43 (662)
457915-85
> > Wind River Systems (Salzburg) GmbH              Fax: +43 (662)
457915-6
http://www.windriver.com
> > ----------------------- How Smart Things Think

Back to the top