RE: [dsdp-pmc] FW: NAB community

Thanks Shigeki,

For those reading just reading the email thread:  we talked about this
on the PMC call, so check those notes for more information.

I will contact potential US companies that I know of who might be
interested in NAB.  I will wait until the English documentation is
completed so I can point those companies to a solution they can download
and try.

Doug