RE: [dsdp-pmc] Reminder: PMC meeting Wednesday 5/24

Hi PMC,

For the meeting tomorrow, please reread the “Validation” phase page: http://www.eclipse.org/projects/dev_process/validation-phase.php.  Also, pay attention to the Quality link (http://www.eclipse.org/projects/dev_process/eclipse-quality.php).

Doug

From: dsdp-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:dsdp-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Gaff, Doug
Sent: Monday, May 22, 2006 1:49 PM
To: DSDP PMC list
Cc: Mark Rogalski
Subject: [dsdp-pmc] Reminder: PMC meeting Wednesday 5/24

Hi folks,

Just a reminder that our next PMC meeting is Wednesday 5/24.

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingdetails.html?year=2006&month=5&day=24&hour=11&min=0&sec=0&p1=43&p2=223&p3=101&p4=248

0700 Boston

1300 Salzburg

1400 Helsinki

2000 Tokyo

We’ll be using skype as usual.  I’ve invited Mark Rogalski from eRCP to join us, too.

Here’s my agenda so far.  Please feel free to add items.  The most urgent thing is to sync up on release plans and communication of activities.

  • Mark Rogalski, eRCP, introduction
  • Continue our release review discussion – quality, testing, etc.
  • Press scripts action item from last meeting
  • MTJ
    • Blackberry, Sysline participation?
    • Motorola activities in open source?
    • Netbeans and J2ME
    • Plans for EclipseME code that won’t be through due diligence prior to June
  • NAB
    • Community building
  • Discussion:  new project dashboard and good project metrics

Back to the top