[dsdp-pmc] FW: NAB community

Oops.  I meant to post this to the PMC list.  Perhaps others on the PMC can offer some suggestions to Shigeki, too.

From: Gaff, Doug
Sent: Friday, May 19, 2006 11:47 AM
To: Shigeki Moride
Subject: NAB community

Hi Shigeki,

I’m glad to see code committed in the CVS repository.  Is this the complete working environment?  What are your plans to update your webpage to provide developer instructions for using NAB?

I am getting a little worried because it appears that the NAB project isn’t forming into a community.  I know a community already exists with WideStudio, but that community really needs to start showing up in Eclipse.  For example, the other projects are doing the following:

1.  Regular public project meetings

2.  Communication on the dev mailing lists

3.  Recruiting companies to join

What are your plans for this?  Is there anything I can do to help?

Doug

Back to the top