[dsdp-pmc] Please vote for Kushal Munir (IBM) as new committer on DSDP-TM

To the DSDP PMC:

The Target Management Project would like to vote in
Kushal Munir (IBM) as new committer. Kushal has been
- and currently is - and active contributor to the RSE.

Please vote on approving this request.

The current TM committers have voted as follows:

+1 from Martin Oberhuber
+1 from Dave Dykstal
+1 from Dave McKnight
+1 from Uwe Stieber
0  from Michael Scharf

Michael Scharf is currently on vacation and won't return
before the official 1 week time for voting is over, so I've
put a 0 for him.

This doesn't quite follow the official procedure (we'd have
to wait till the week is over), but I think it will be very
helpful for the RSE team if Kushal can start as a committer
as early as possible. So I suggest to proceed for now, but
reserve the right to revoke committer status again in the
unlikely event that Michael should vote -1.

In case you should disapprove this procedure, you can
vote -1 now of course.

My vote is

+1 from Martin Oberhuber

Thanks,