Re: [dsdp-mtj-dev] Fragmentation Solution

There are no MTJ extension points for hooking new preprocessors. Antenna preprocessor support is the built-in one. A pluggable preprocessor might be a good idea since there are several solutions out there.

What is your intention with Annocracy? Are you willing to contribute it to MTJ? Would you be willing to help refactor MTJ's preprocessor support to make it pluggable?

--
Gorkem