[dsdp-mtj-dev] Updates on the Wiki Pages

Hi MTJ,

This month we included 3 new topics to the Developer Resources section of the wiki.

  • Contributor Checklist before submitting a patch – Since we are receiving a great number of contributions, a check list was created covering the most errors that lead to the rejection of a contribution. It would be great for us if every contributor take some time and read this check list.

  • Contributor Confirmations via Bugzilla Bug – For helping us with the legal part of accepting a contribution, we created a template message to be posted in the bugzilla confirming that the contributor wrote 100% of the code and have the right to contribute the code to Eclipse. Every submission needs to have this note in the bug, to be accepted and committed to repository.

The calendar was also updated with all Nightly Builds and release dates.

Regards,

Diego Madruga Sandin

Back to the top