RES: RES: [dsdp-mtj-dev] Getting Invloved in Mobile Development

If you want to contribute to mtj, you just need the sdks. Currently you can use any UEI compliant SDK or a javase based sdk, such as microemu

gep

De: dsdp-mtj-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:dsdp-mtj-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] Em nome de jagmit singh
Enviada em: sexta-feira, 29 de maio de 2009 12:09
Para: Mobile Tools for The Java Platform mailing list
Assunto: Re: RES: [dsdp-mtj-dev] Getting Invloved in Mobile Development

Hi Paula:

Thanks for the email and for providing initial information.
I did setup the development environment, but before moving further.

Do I require blackberry/ Nokia phone to run/test the application build using this eclipse framework?

Regards,
Jagmit