[dsdp-mtj-dev] Rauno Seppälä committeron MTJ

Mika,

I add my vote as +1. I do not know how this fits in the Eclipse scheme since we are not voting for code commiter, and have no contribution to back up the vote. That said, it is nice to have someone manage this site for us and act as project manager, I agree with the nomination.

Thanks,
kevin

Sent by: dsdp-mtj-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx