Re: [dsdp-mtj-dev] Please vote for Rodrigo Pastrana (IBM) as committer on MTJ

As a non-committer, I would vote +1. Rodrigo has already done a good job of handling the bugs that I've written.

Kevin M Horowitz wrote:

I would like to nominate Rodrigo Pastrana (IBM) as a new committer on the MTJ project.

Rodrigo has been working on this project since the beginning of our code development and has contributed significantly to our Signing and Security code base, as well as providing feedback
for the documentation and other development areas.

Following http://www.eclipse.org/projects/dev_process/Eclipse_Standard_TopLevel_Charter_v1.0.php,
Committers, please vote with +1 (yes), -1 (no), or 0 (abstain).

I vote --
+1 by Kevin Horowitz

Thanks,
kevin