RE: [dsdp-mtj-dev] Possible MTJ Contribution

Hi,

You get my curiosity up. When you think that you can publish information
what you have.
And if that takes time we are also interested in documentation which
tells how it work (end user / use case perspective) if that is easier to
deliver than code.

Yes. Eclipse lisence is EPL and it would definitely be the best for your
contribution also.

Eclipse community is quite strict that it don't have any license
problems in Eclipse projects.

mho