Re: [dsdp-ercp-dev] Still iPhone without eRCP?

While people have gotten OSGi running on an iPhone, my understanding is that Apple explicitly prohibits byte-code interpreters from being deployed on the iPhone. Thus, while there is not technical issue, there is a legal one that prevents us from running eRCP on iPhones.  )-:

"Edgar Vander" <edgar.vander@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: dsdp-ercp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

09/08/2008 10:00 AM

Please respond to
DSDP ercp list <dsdp-ercp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

dsdp-ercp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[dsdp-ercp-dev] Still iPhone without eRCP?

Hello,

  I wonder if iPhone is still not supporting eRCP?

Regards