[dsdp-ercp-dev] Why j2foun-eworkbench breaks down

Hello,

   How may I debug an eRCP on Symbian S80, if it break down with
"KERN-EXEC 3" exit code on "J9" ?
No error messages on the log, and it occur sudenly ! I can't account
for it break down at all. So I can't fix it.

There is some memory limit ? or somthing like that ? any one have some insight ?

My application works perfectly on the PC development enviroment, but
in the device is unstable. How I can approach the
solution of this issue ?

Thanks

Edgar

Back to the top