From: Jones, John M [DEV] <John.M.Jones@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, Apr 26, 2008 at 12:13 AM
Subject: [dsdp-ercp-dev] Re: eRCP in OSGi standardization
To: "dsdp-ercp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx" <dsdp-ercp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

All,

As you probably are aware Sprint recently announced our Titan Platform
which is our new Java platform leveraging the OSGi framework. One of
the critical components to the success and adoptability of this
platform is the inclusion of eRCP as an application UI Model.
Standardizing eRCP would have great benefits to the developer
community by providing API specs with greater implementation details
than Java docs as well as providing as consistent an implementation as
possible.

Sprint is working aggressively on a commercial release of the Titan
Platform and having standardized eRCP APIs on the roadmap for our
developer community would be valuable.

Thanks,

John Jones

Sprint Nextel