[dsdp-ercp-dev] eRCP on EclipseCon 2007

EclipseCon is less than one month away now.
This year we have a good eRCP coverage on the conference. For those who wants to have a jump start with the eRCP technologies, there will be a 2 hour tutorial [1] on the tutorial day (Monday). On the second day of the conference we will have a long talk[2], which will cover different ways to utilize eRCP and provide a project introduction and status.

In addition, I am also planning to gather eRCP crowd for chatting (and consuming beer), if you are attending eclipsecon and would like to get together please drop me a line so that we can decide on the logistics of the meeting.

--
Gorkem

[1] http://www.eclipsecon.org/2007/index.php?page=sub/&id=3588
[2] http://www.eclipsecon.org/2007/index.php?page=sub/&id=3688