Re: [dsdp-ercp-dev] I need a MultiPageDialog with scrollable tabs

MultiPageDialog does not provide automatic scroll bars, but you can put a scrolled composite in the composite provided when creating a new dialog page.

"Vicente Ferrer" <vteferrer@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: dsdp-ercp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

12/19/2006 10:02 AM

Please respond to
DSDP ercp list <dsdp-ercp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

dsdp-ercp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[dsdp-ercp-dev] I need a MultiPageDialog with scrollable tabs

Hello,

I´m writing an application with eRCP and I need a MutiPageDialog that have scroll funcionality.

I think default MultiPageDialog is not scrollable, is that truth?

In that case, how can I make a tabbed control with scroll on the tabs? I was looking the ScrolledComposite in the ercpdemo project from the eclipse CVS but I don´t know how can I put that ScrolledComposite inside a MultiPageDialog. In fact, there isn´t any method from MultiPageDialog to put some Composite inside it, and the standard way to create a new tab is:

Composite page = multipagedialog.createPage("tabname", null);

Somebody knows how to do a MutiPageDialog with scrollable tabs?

Thanks a lot in advance,

Vicente Ferrer