From: dsdp-ercp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:dsdp-ercp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Fuentes, Mauro E
Sent: Wednesday, November 29, 2006 1:07 PM
To: dsdp-ercp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [dsdp-ercp-dev] embedded systems

Hello,

I am developing software for embedded systems (8051, ARMs and DSPs) and I am evaluating Eclipse.

So far I haven’t found any information about using Eclipse with different target microprocessors. Has anyone of you experience with Eclipse and embedded systems? Any good starting point?

Any help is appreciated,

regards

MEF

Note: If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer. Thank you.