[dsdp-ercp-dev] 1.0.1 and 1.1 build schedule change

Hello All,
As we have decided to have the 1.0.1 maintenance release it looks like the best time to have it is on December 13 (a Christmas present :) ). Please make sure that any fixes you wish to have for 1.0.1 is in CVS at December 11 at the latest so that we can start with warm up builds and testing. We are lacking resources to support both maintenance and 1.1 releases so we will have the first milestone release for 1.1 on January.

--
Gorkem Ercan

Back to the top