[dsdp-dev] programmatic creation of dynamic filters

Hi,

I am developing a plugin by extending RSE eclipse plugin. I am trying to set filters in Remote
System's View dynamically.
I have a directory/file path to which i will be setting a filter.
The path is fetched dynamically.
I am trying to achieve

1 - Set the selection in Remote System's View as per path.

Problems
     - If I try to expand the tree programmatically, only those nodes gets expanded which has
       at least expanded once manually(even if they are in collapsed state, they can be expanded    programmatically).
     - It is not quite possible that every time user will traverse till the location (Not even expected).
     - Even if user is traversing till the location, I am getting the final tree node but can not set the focus on it for some strange reason like even if though I have got the final node by traversing the tree top to bottom, it shows parent node of final node as null.
     - So thought of another option of implementing dynamic filter programmatically.

2 - Set the filter like My Home as per the path
     - Here I am fetching the path for filter dynamically.
     - But stuck at the moment since I am not aware of which extension to use, etc.

Please direct with some help document, links, etc.
Also suggest if there exist any other approach or solution to my problem.
Thanks in advance.

-Vrushali.