From: dsdp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:dsdp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of John Cartwright
Sent: Monday, September 24, 2007 10:11 PM
To: dsdp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [dsdp-dev] Remote debugging on Windows Mobile 5

Hello,

I'm fairly new to device development and am not sure if this is the exact mailing list to ask this but, can anyone point me in the right direction for device debugging on the Windows Mobile platform.  Does this project have any tools that provide that type of functionality?  Thanks for any help you can give.