From: dsdp-dd-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:dsdp-dd-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Norman Yee
Sent: Thursday, April 09, 2009 4:03 PM
To: dsdp-dd-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [dsdp-dd-dev] Updating registers view when memory changes?

I'm working on a custom debugger plugin and I'm running into a problem
where the registers view doesn't get updated when you change memory in
the memory view.  The two views need to be synchronized when a memory
mapped register is changed.  Is this something that should be
implemented in my custom debugger plugin or is it something that should
be handled in the framework?

I'm trying to work around this problem by modifying my registers DSF
service class to handle the memory changed event like this:

public class Registers extends AbstractDsfService
    implements IRegisters, IEventListener {

	@DsfServiceEventHandler
	public void eventDispatched(IMemoryChangedEvent e) {

	}
}

Then in my eventDispatched(), I want to force the contents of the
registers view to refresh.  How do I do that?  Thanks in advance.