RE: [dsdp-dd-dev] "Whats next for device developmentinEclipse"presentation

Sorry about that. That particular slide is actually a couple of years old.

We need a wiki somewhere to track this!

-----Original Message-----
From: dsdp-dd-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:dsdp-dd-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Resheim, Torkild Ulvoy
Sent: Wednesday, April 01, 2009 3:49 PM
To: Device Debugging developer discussions
Subject: RE: [dsdp-dd-dev] "Whats next for device developmentinEclipse"presentation

Thanks Doug!

I guess no-one really know (or can guess) what will happen in the Eclipse/embedded space. But seeing the number of tool vendors moving to Eclipse (I think most recently TI and Freescale) it's clear that _something_ will happen. Which prompts me to mention that you forgot to list Atmel's AVR32 Studio (Eclipse-based of course) in your roundup of companies ;-)

I'll stay off the images. Thanks again.

Best regards,
Torkild.