[dsdp-dd-dev] Multiple Container VMNode

Hi,

I am trying to hookup our debugger using DSF and I am wondering if it is possible to create multiple AbstractContainerVMNode for a single launch? And have the launch dynamically query the backend to discover the number of container for the launch. In our debugger, we need to be able to debug multiple CPUs for a launch and in the past (with CDT) we create a launch for each CPU and I am trying to see if it is possible to have one launch for multiple CPU in DSF.

Regards,

Patrick

Back to the top