Canceled: [dsdp-dd-dev] DD Monthly Meeting

Title: DD Monthly Meeting
Outlook didn't quite do what I intended here.  I actually actually wanted to cancel this meeting, and based on feedback start up the Debug Platform Client's meeting next month or so... with a little bit longer notice.

-Pawel

Piech, Pawel wrote:

Type:Recurring Meeting
Organizer:Piech, Pawel
Start Time:Thursday, February 07, 2008 7:30 AM
End Time:Thursday, February 07, 2008 8:30 AM
Time Zone:GMT -0800 (Standard) / GMT -0700 (Daylight)
Location:Phone: (888) 545-8370 or (770) 659-3936, code: 5107492128#

Since we moved the DSF, DSF-GDB, and we're about to move the memory components to CDT, I don't think it makes sense to keep these regular DD meetings.  For the new CDT components we'll hold the discussions there, and for Platform-related issues, I think we need to find a new forum.

Would there be interest in having a Platform Debug clients' meeting to continue providing the feedback that this meeting facilitated?

Cheers,
Pawel