Re: [dsdp-dd-dev] Problem with Resume action.

Hi Dmitri,

I will look into it.

BR,
/fc

On Wed, Jan 21, 2009 at 6:32 AM, Dmitri Pikus <DPIKUS@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi All,

I run simple C program that contains a loop, so that single line breakpoint with Resume action is set on instruction inside the loop.

Problem:
During several loop iterations program execution continues after breakpoint is reached, i.e. Resume action is invoked. After a set of successful iterations (6-7 iterations), execution is stopped at the same breakpoint, and execution continues only when I invoke manual Resume command. After that, one more set of 'successful' non-stopping iterations follow, etc...

Environment:
DSF from:  /cvsroot/tools/org.eclipse.cdt/dsf
            /cvsroot/tools/org.eclipse.cdt/dsf-gdb

CDT from: /cvsroot/tools/org.eclipse.cdt/all

Cygwin gdb: GNU gdb 6.8.0.20080328-cvs

Debuggee program (breakpoint with Resume action is set on 'printf("%d\n", i);' command):
---
#include <stdio.h>
#include <stdlib.h>

int f();

int main(void) {
        printf("started\n");
        fflush(stdout);
        f();
        printf("finished\n"); /* prints !!!Hello World!!! */
        fflush(stdout);
        return EXIT_SUCCESS;
}

int f() {