|RE: [dsdp-dd-dev] 'Not enough frames in stack' MI error when 'ThreadsUpdate Policy' is set to 'Manual'.|
From: dsdp-dd-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:dsdp-dd-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Dmitri Pikus
Sent: Wednesday, January 21, 2009 7:54 AM
To: Device Debugging developer discussions
Subject: [dsdp-dd-dev] 'Not enough frames in stack' MI error when 'ThreadsUpdate Policy' is set to 'Manual'.
DSF from: /cvsroot/tools/org.eclipse.cdt/dsf
CDT from: /cvsroot/tools/org.eclipse.cdt/all
Cygwin gdb: GNU gdb 22.214.171.12480328-cvs
Actions I perform:
1. Set line breakpoint in simple C program in file 'test1.c' (attached) on instruction 'int j = 0;'
2. Start debugger when 'Threads Update Policy' is set to 'Manual'.
3. Breakpoint is reaced but this face isn't indicated in GUI ('Manual' mode).
4. Do manual refresh and get to upper frame of suspended 'main'thread.
6. Invoke 'Step Over' command.
mi_cmd_stack_list_frames: Not enough frames in stack.
MI commands trace is attached (file 'Not_enough_frames_in_stack.mi.trace.txt'):
Back to the top