[dsdp-dd-dev] breakpoint in a shared library

Hi,

I find that with DSF/GDB a breakpoint set in a shared library (which is loaded on program start) is not resolved/installed after the debugger starts. CDI/GDB does not have such problem.

I see this bug
but it seems a special bug for GDB 6.8.  With any version of GDB, I think DSF debugger should try to install unresolved breakpoints whenever a shared libary is loaded, as is done in CDI/GDB.

Is it a known bug or am I missing any option ?

- Ling

Back to the top