[dsdp-dd-dev] DD 1.0 RC2 available for testing

Hi All,
We have an RC2 build ready for download at http://download.eclipse.org/dsdp/dd/downloads/drops/R-1.1.0RC2-200811210119/index.php. An I started a test sign up page at:http://wiki.eclipse.org/DD_1.1_RC2_Testing

We discovered a day or two ago that a build option which we started using recently (automatically generating source plugins) was causing some confusion in the update site. Mainly it caused the features to show up duplicated in the available software list and the source plugins and features don't have a provider or name listed in the about dialog. This build still includes the source plugins, but we plan to disable them for the final build.

Cheers,
Pawel

Back to the top