[dsdp-dd-dev] Debugging without Debug View

Hi All,
I've been working on this task on and off for a couple of months and I think I got far enough that I could use some feedback. The main feature is the breadcrumb control which appears on the status coolbar and which shows the current debug context. When selected it opens a drop down dialog to let the user select a new context. The current patch and a screenshot is posted on https://bugs.eclipse.org/252677. If we have enough people interested, I could host a call and do a little demo.

Cheers,
Pawel

Back to the top