Re: [dsdp-dd-dev] DD 1.1 Release "New & Noteworthy"

Marc Khouzam wrote:
Hi Pawel,

this is really nice work!  I think it will make promoting DSF-GDB much easier.  I really like all the screen shots.
I haven't gone through it all yet, but I wanted to point out that I see weird formatting:
1- on Internet Explorer, the Smooth Stepping section is cramped into a 2-word column

This is very strange.  There is nothing irregular about this section, do you see anything in the HTML that may be causing this?  I don't use Windows, so it's hard for me to test this.
2- on both IE and firefox, the line wrap-aroud seems to be for a wide screen and enables a horizontal scrollbar for me
instead of fitting on my square screen.

It's probably because the images force a certain width on the whole page.  I resized the largest images down to 800 wide, and I got rid of the fixed column widths, so hopefully this will make it render a little better on a narrow screen.

I'll will read through it more thoroughly, tomorrow.

Thanls! If you have anything to add feel free to just edit the doc in CVS.

Cheers,
-Pawel

Again, great work!

marc