[dsdp-dd-dev] Need Sequence.getProgressMonitor() API

Title: Need Sequence.getProgressMonitor() API

Hi, Pawel and Marc,

In my patch to bug 240092, I added this method to Sequence.java:

        public IProgressMonitor getProgressMonitor() { return fProgressMonitor; }

I see you ignored it in your revised patch which I understand as it's not used in the DSF project code. But it's needed in our debugger and other conceivable cases. In our version of FinalLaunchSequence, I added two more steps, one is to downloading files to device and the other to start gdbserver on device. Both the steps are time consuming and need a progress monitor which should be a submonitor of the progress monitor of the Sequence object. So access to the Sequence progress monitor is needed.

What do you think ?  As you are freezing API now, I'm looking forward to squeezing my request in if it's appropriate.
Thanks.

- Ling

Back to the top