[dsdp-dd-dev] Re: [platform-debug-dev] Debug Planning Meeting

Hi,
I formatted the planning wiki page (hopefully for the better) and I created a separate talk page, which can be accessed through the "Discussion" link off the main page.  My intent was to separate the meeting notes and other discussion from the project plan content.  The only down side is that keeping the discussion page in sync with the main page requires some additional work.  In any case,  I also started an agenda at http://wiki.eclipse.org/Talk:Debug_Platform/Planning#Thursday.2C_August_21st.2C_2008 for this meeting.

Cheers,
Pawel

Darin Wright wrote:
To continue/follow-up on 3.5 planning efforts for the debug platform,
there will be a meeting:

        Thursday, August 21st
        9AM PST / 11AM CST / 12PM EST

Call in details can be found at: