[dsdp-dd-dev] debug using DSF Services.

Hi All,

I am trying to debug a remote target.

Using CDI I could connect to target by posting the commands in MITargetSelect.

org.eclipse.cdt.debug.mi.core.command. MITargetSelect targetSelect =

factory.createMITargetSelect(new String[] { "remote", address });               miSession.postCommand(targetSelect);

Also I could download the code as

download = miSession.getCommandFactory().createMITargetDownload(file.getPath());

            miSession.postCommand(download);

I want to do the samething  using eclipse dsf services.  When I tried I could find that there was command MITargetSelect in dsf also…

fCommandControl.queueCommand(

     new org.eclipse.dd.mi.service.command.commands.MITargetSelect(fCommandControl.getControlDMContext , fSerialDevice),

new DataRequestMonitor<MIInfo>(getExecutor(), requestMonitor));

      }

But I couldn’t find any command in DSF for downloading code to target like MITargetDownload(in CDI)….and command to return the current time out used for gdb/gdbserver communication like MIGDBShow(in CDI).

Please help ….

Regards

Malu

Back to the top