From: dsdp-dd-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:dsdp-dd-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Anthony Berent
Sent: Tuesday, June 03, 2008 4:25 AM
To: Device Debugging developer discussions
Subject: RE: [dsdp-dd-dev] DD RC3 build

Pawel,

While testing new use cases is always a good idea I thought
the point of
the coordonated release milestones and release candidates was, as much
as anything, to allow integration testing with other Ganymede
projects.
We should already know that our own bug fixes are okay. What we should
be testing is that bugs fixed in other Ganymede projects
haven't broken
our components. It would be most embarassing to find, when Ganymede is
released, that our components work with the RC2 versions of everybody
else's components, but not with the final versions.

As such I think we should be doing our normal testing.

- Anthony