[dsdp-dd-dev] DD RC3 build

Hi All
As of 10:23 PM EST Monday evening we're still waiting for the build to propagate to the download servers. Hopefully by tomorrow morning it should be there. The download page should be at
http://download.eclipse.org/dsdp/dd/downloads/drops/S-1.0.0RC3-200806020216/index.php

We have only three bugs fixed in RC3, and we should be only fixing very serious bugs at this point. As such, I'm not sure if we need a test coverage coordination page or if we should just test to verify bug fixes and to try to find new bugs by testing use cases we haven't tried yet. Opinions?

Cheers,
Pawel

Back to the top