Re: [dsdp-dd-dev] Device Debug 1.0.0 RC2 candidate ready for testing

Due to a couple of high-priority bugs that didn't get properly applied to the maintanance branch, we'll respin RC2.  We'll update the list when the new candidate is available.

Cheers,
Pawel

Pawel Piech wrote:
Oops, I'm sorry I totally forgot about it... (slow start for me after the long weekend).
Thanks!
Pawel

P.S. I also already installed it with Platform RC2, but I've only been testing JDT so far.

Marc Khouzam wrote:
Hi,

I thought I'd get cracking on the testing so created the RC2 testing page
http://wiki.eclipse.org/DD_1.0_RC2_Testing

I hope that was ok.

Pawel, I didn't know until when we had to test, so I left it as ...

I was also able to install the RC2 Platform, CDT RC2 (candidate) with
DSF RC2 and things seem good.

Marc