RE: [dsdp-dd-dev] New time for DSF-GDB weekly meeting?

+1

From: dsdp-dd-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [dsdp-dd-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Pawel Piech [pawel.piech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: May 23, 2008 18:52
To: Device Debugging developer discussions
Subject: [dsdp-dd-dev] New time for DSF-GDB weekly meeting?

Hi All,
As Toni has started contributing to DSF full time recently I would like
to invite him to our weekly discussions.  However, he has a conflict
with our Tuesday morning (7:30 AM PT) time-slot.  Would anyone object if
we moved this meeting back to Thrusday, same time?  We actually also
have the monthly DD meeting at this time, but since those meeting have
been getting short lately, I thought we could just follow DSF-GDB
discussion after the montly call.

Please vote +1/-1 if you have an opinion on this.  If no one objects I
will reschedule the meeting next week.

Cheers,
Pawel