Re: [dsdp-dd-dev] Branching development for 1.0

0

Pawel Piech wrote:
Hello Committers,
In our previous DSF/GDB meetings, we made a tentative plan to branch 1.0 development after the RC1 build. We are about to finalize the RC1 build so we also need to come to final agreement on creating the branch.

From this mornings DSF/GDB the votes on whether to branch are the following:
Marc +1
Francois +1
Pawel 0

Ted, Randy, and Anthony please cast your vote. Anthony, if you would rather not branch now, we could threat the IP-XACT plugins separately and branch them after the final 1.0 build.

Cheers,
Pawel