Re: [dsdp-dd-dev] dsf.gdb deps on cdt.mi.core

As far as I know we removed this dependency.  Where do you see it?
Thanks
Pawel

Schaefer, Doug wrote:
Hey guys,

I've finally started my Wascana gdb dsf work. My first step is to update the wascana product definition removing the cdt.gdb.debug feature and replacing it with the dsf features. I notice there is still a dependency on the cdt.mi.core plugin from the dsf.gdb plug-ins. Is this something that's going to be fixed in Ganymede?

Thanks,
Doug.