Re: [dsdp-dd-dev] Commit rights for Doug Gaff have been expired

Hi All,
It's been pointed out to me that I should have provided a reason for nominating Doug to "Committer Emeritus" status. I suppose it was rather presumptuous (and lazy) of me to leave it out so let me make my case:

Doug Gaff was the founder and the original manager of the Device Debugging project. He pulled together and organized the community of the Device Debugging project and effectively drove its initiatives in the initial and most difficult stages. While Doug has not contributed any code that is managed in Device Debugging, he has created the original Device Debugging web site and wiki contents. Doug continues to be active in project's monthly meetings providing valuable input for project direction.

Sincrely,
Pawel Piech

portal on behalf of emo wrote:
dsdp.dd Committers,
Pawel Piech has expired the commit rights for Doug Gaff (dgaff).  The
reason for this change is:

Cleaning up inactive committers on DD.

To honor Doug Gaff's contributions to the project, Pawel Piech has
nominated Doug Gaff for Committer Emeritus status.